$160 per couple per night.
$80 per extra person per night.
Children under 12 years $50 per night.
Mid week rental (Monday to Thursday) – book 4 nights and pay for 3 nights (this rate only applies for 2 or more people).
Minimum stay two nights – weekends and long weekends.
Kelpie Festival weekend 3 nights minimum stay with minimum number of people 4 adults.
Weekly rental (7 nights) for 1 couple $900.
Longer stay? Contact us for a quote.
What people have had to say
- “Thank you for an amazing stay. We enjoyed all the biscuits and beautiful bread, jam & eggs! Also the walk to the creek was perfect. We are all returning home feeling regenerated & relaxed.” (2020)
- “Many thanks for a relaxing stay on your beautiful farm. The walking trails and birdlife and emus were a highlight. I even saw a wedge tailed eagle.” (2020)
- “Thanks so much for the lovely stay! I had a lot of fun making the fires and feeding the cattle. I look forward to coming back again.” (2020)
- “This is now the eighth year we have come back to enjoy paradise. Thank you so much again for a wonderful stay, all the goodies and great company.” (2019)
- “What a slice of paradise! So well thought out & so comfortable. Thanks for all the goodies! We loved wandering around the farm. If only it wasn’t so far from Melbourne we’d be back in a flash!” (2019)
- “Lovely clean, light & airy cottage. Well provisioned! And what a lovely property – well situated on fertile river flats! We hope to return in the future.” (2018)
- “We only got to spend a night as we were just passing through on our way home. We had a wonderful relaxing evening. Great to ‘unplug’ from the world here.” (2017)
- “Exceeded our expectations in every way. A truly wonderful weekend escape. We will be back.” (2016)
- “Loved our few days here at Tolka Cottage amongst the birds, cooks, geese, ducks, cows, horses and dogs! So much nicer than staying in a hotel while we attended the Kelpie Festival.” (2015)